I’m a Certified Professional Life Coach and would love to help you get to a new place. Whatever the reason you’re interested in coaching, we’ll make sure the coaching session is all about you and your goals. Whether you’re experienced in what happens in a coaching session or if coaching is new to you, we’ll make sure you know what to expect.
According to the International Coach Federation, coaching is “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.” I’d like to help you reach your potential.
What’s my first step in exploring coaching?
A great first step is a free 30-minute discovery call, where we can meet each other, discuss what you’re looking for, and decide if we’re a fit. Schedule your discovery call here.
Where does coaching happen?
Most professional coaching today happens remotely via phone or video. I offer phone coaching via my call-in number.
How long is a coaching session and how often do we meet?
My coaching sessions last 50 minutes. Sessions can be every other week or every three weeks, depending on what you want.
What topics do you specialize in?
I specialize in strengths coaching (I’m StrengthsFinder, RightPath, and DISC certified), increasing engagement at work, helping clients go deeper in your sense of purpose, identifying core values, and Christian life coaching. I’m also open to other topics.
What packages do you offer?
- Clifton Strengths package that includes a free StrengthsFinder assessment and three coaching sessions to identify talent, aim it toward outcomes, and develop a meaningful growth plan. The cost is $180 ($60 per session).
- RightPath package that includes the RightPath 4 and 6 assessments and three coaching sessions to identify innate behavioral traits, discover strengths and struggles of your dominant traits, and plan meaningful growth in important areas. The cost is $275 ($95 for assessments; $60 per session)
- Total Talent and Trait package includes five sessions and the StrengthsFinder and RightPath assessments for $395.
- Your Life In Christ coaching program includes 12 sessions and assessments centered around Your Self, Your Work, and Your Vision of Christ for $695.
- Four coaching sessions for $240 (most popular).
Do you coach for single sessions?
I do coach for single sessions. I find that three sessions is a good minimum amount, but if you’d like to go one session at a time, we can do that. The cost per session is $60 for 50 minutes.
How do I pay?
When we schedule a session or package, I’ll send you an invoice for the session, which can be paid via credit card or check.
Can I contact you in-between sessions?
Yes, I invite you to check-in via email with progress alerts, questions, new insights, and whatever else happens on your coaching journey.
Do you offer workshops?
Yes, you can see workshop topics here.